Baby shower mini album theme
A baby shower mini album makes a great gift for an expecting mother. I am yet to come across a new mum that didn't love her mini album gift. Lots of pink for a girl, blue for a boy or pastel greens, yellows and lilacs for the gender yet to be determined babies. I usually make mine in the form of a paper bag album but sky's the limit here.
Baby shower page ideas
These are some ideas for some of the pages you might want to include in your baby shower book. You can use either or both a photo and journaling on each page.
- Pregnant mum - there is love in my belly, bun in the oven etc
- Pictures of mum and dad before baby was born, even before baby was conceived. Kind of like a life without the baby. (very empty of course)
- Baby shower pictures
- Baby shower presents
- Name choices - record the names that were being considered
If you know the name include the name meanings
- First ever photo - usually at the hospital
- Story of your birth
- Story behind babies name
- baby sleeping photo
- tiny fingers and tiny toes, photos or stamped imprint
- Baby stats page to include all the vital information
Date of birth
Time of birth
Place of birth
Name of doctor
- first visitor
- family shot - and then there were three, four, five or whichever.
Baby Quotes and words
You should also add a beautiful scrapbooking baby quote to your mini album. Quotes and phrases are great for filling in those extra spaces in your mini.
Baby words are also a good way to embellish your pages and to give an idea of your feelings and thoughts. See some baby related words in our ABC Baby scrapbook section
Paper bag mini albums