The Loves in My life
Valentines Day is not just about being in love and receiving chocolates from your lover. It is a day to celebrate love. Loving your friends, your parents, your children, your family, your pets and don't forget yourself. This is what makes Valentines the perfect time to create an album about all those that you love and care for the most. The people in your life that love you and support you. While those feelings of love are close to the surface.
Dedicate one or two pages to each person that you love. Express what that person means to you, what makes them special in your eyes.
Our love story scrapbook
Tell your love story in a mini keepsake. Lori created her love story and based it on based on a Song "Your still the one" You can do the same or you can take it back to when you first met
Keep these questions in mind when thinking of creating your love scrapbook album
- How did you first meet and where?
- What were your first impressions of each other?
- Where did you go on your first date, who asked who?
- Where was your first kiss? Were there butterflies in your stomach, was it perfect?
- You knew it was love when....
- Do you have any mementos? Tickets, love notes, cards, photos?
- Are you married now, who proposed to who, where, how?
- Are your lives now filled with children, grandchildren, great grand children?
- Have there been any outstanding occasions that deserve a place "Your love story"
- Where will it go from here... happily ever after?
Memorabilia can include
- Tickets from events
- Menus or business cards from Restuarants and other locations that mean something to the both of you
Mini book of Love Coupons
If you want a quick and easy Valentines day gift then a mini book of love coupons may be what you are after. Simply create 6 or more coupons on cardstock or patterned paper to present to your partner, think of some activities that you think your partner would appreciate and fill out your coupons accordingly. Place them in an envelope or create an altered tin to hold them in.
Some ideas for coupons may include
- A kiss
- A Hug
- Bubble bath
- Romantic dinner for two
- A picnic for two
- A 20 minute back massage or foot massage
- Your favourite dinner
- A night in control of the T.V remote
- A night out at the movies
- A night off from home duties
Some blokey type coupons
- Day off from taking out the trash
- Poker night with the boys
- Car wash
- I win this argument lol
- Get out of trouble card
- Day off from mowing the lawns
Have fun creating your love scrapbook and be sure to share you mini album ideas with us.
See more Valentines mini album ideas