Scrapbooking Wedding Quotes
Use these scrapbooking wedding quotes for to add a nice touch to your scrapbook mini albums, Wedding Guestbooks and layouts. For ideas to make your special wedding scrapbook make sure you take a look at our Wedding Scrapbooking section.
- Only love can be divided endlessly, and still not diminish.
- Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Man and wife, being two, are one in love.
- William Shakespeare
- There are six billion people in the world.
But sometimes, all you need is one.
- Marriage resembles a pair of shears, so joined that they cannot be
separated, often moving in opposite directions, yet always punishing anyone
who comes in between them.
- Sydney Smith
- Marriage -- a book of which the first chapter is written in poetry and
the remaining chapters written in prose.
- Beverly Nichols
- Two souls in one, two hearts into one heart.
- Du Bartas
- Today we start our new life together, may it always be 'This Special'.
- Colleen Longueira
- The wedding is the event, the marriage is the journey.
- And when my lips meet thine, thy very soul is wedded into mine.
- H.H Boyesen
Return from Scrapbooking Wedding quotes to quotes