Scrapbooking Mother Quotes
Include a few scrapbooking mother quotes in your next mini album for you mom. A paper bag album filled with photos, memories is a great gift idea for your special mum on mothers day. Or perhaps you just want to make your mom a mini book for her birthday or just because you can. Either way don't forget to throw in a couple of quotes to spice it up. See more ideas for making a mini scrapbook for your mom
- All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my mother
- Abraham Lincoln
- Mothers know best
- There is no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one
- Jill Churchill
- 1 mother + 1 daughter = 2 best friends
- God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers
- If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy
- Ferrell Sams
- I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to
endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity
- Eleanor Roosevelt
- Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children
When your mother asks, "Do you want a piece of advice?" it is a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway.
- Erma Bombeck
- A boy's best friend is his mother
- Because I said so
- Free advice, wether you want it or not
- Mother's love grows by giving
- Charles Lamb
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five
people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- Tenneva Jordan
Mothers hold their children hands for a while - their hearts forever.
- A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them-Victor Hugo
- Mothers are simply angels without their wings.
- Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
- You too, my mother, read my rhymes
For love of unforgotten times,
And you may chance to hear once more
The little feet along the floor.
- Robert Louis Stevenson
- Some are kissing mothers
and some are scolding mothers,
but it is love just the same,
and most mothers kiss and scold together
- Pearl S. Buck
- Flowers have the sun, children have their mothers.
- Kay Andrew
- A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows
no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that
stands in its path.
- Agatha Christie
- A mother never realizes that her children are no longer children
- James Agee
- Mother shone for me like the evening star - I loved her dearly
- A mother is a person who deocorates her life with babies
- It is with her heart, that a mother listens