Scrapbooking Friendship Quotes
Lots of scrapbooking friendship quotes to complete your mini album or 12x12 scrapbook. A true friend is hard to find. Ain't that the truth!! I don't know where I'd be without the love and support of my closest mates. No matter how long it is between visits we always manage to pick up right where we left off. No apologies for not keeping in touch, there is no need to.
- Friendship is a knot tied by angels' hands"
- Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening
- The only way to have a friend is to be one
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Friends gather like flowers Rain or shine, you're a friend of mine!
- Friends - they are kind to each others' hopes - They cherish each others'
- Best friends are the ones who can be the farthest away but there the
fastest when you call
- True friends are those who lift you up when your heart's wings forget how
- Friendship isn't a big thing--it's a million little things.
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back
to you when you have forgotten the words
- True friendship is not measured in days or decades
- What is a friend?A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
friendship is the wine of life
- Like a cup of tea, friends make you feel all warm inside
- A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future,
and accepts you just the way you are
- Friendship is neither a formality nor a mode: it is rather a life
- David Gayson
- There's a miracle of Friendship that dwells within the heart,
And you don't know how it happens or where it gets it start,
But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift,
And you realise that Friendship is God's most perfect gift.
- Friends make life a little sweeter.
- Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. -
- A man's friendships are one of the best measures of his worth
- Charles Darwin
- Life is nothing without friendship
- Marcus Tullius Cicero