Scrapbooking Father Quotes and Phrases
Select some Scrapbooking Father quotes from the phrases below for your next father themed project. Maybe fathers day is coming up or your dads birthday. A mini album dedicated to dad would make a perfect gift on fathers day. If you have a great quote to share then just let me know via the contact form.
- My dad can beat up your dad!
- For many people, God is just Dad with a mask on.
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother
- Every boy's father should be his hero When a father gives to his son, both laugh;
- When a daughter first meets her father, she makes room in her heart for
the first significant man in her life; she becomes Daddy’s little girl.
- From the book “Daddies & daughters” by Carmen Renee Berry
- You don't raise heroes; you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons,
they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
- Walter Schirra Sr.
- We can't all be heroes because somebody has to sit on the curb and clap as
they go by.
- Will Rogers
- The great man is he who does not lose his childs heart
- I'm so lucky as can be, the world's greatest Dad belongs to me.
- He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.
- Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father.
- - Lyndia M. Child
- A man finds out what is meant by a spitting image when he tries to feed
cereal to his infant.
- Imogene Fey
- A father is someone you look up to, no matter how tall you are.
- A day with dad - priceless!!
- A father is a banker provided by nature.
- French proverb
- A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child.
- My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it.
- Clarence Budington Kelland
- Nothing is as strong as gentleness, Nothing is as gentle as real strength
- A legend in his own mind.
- A father - the most important man in a child's life
- Dad knows best, but no one listens
- My fingers may be small... but I can still wrap my dad around them
- The wisdom of a father
- Life doesn't come with an instruction book - that's why we have fathers.
- Like father, like son
- A fathers love is not a duty, to him it's a privilege
- Anyone can be a Daddy, but it takes someone really
special to be a father.
- My dad, My hero
- Dad - a sons first hero, a daughters first love
- A father is someone to look up to no matter how tall you get.
- A father's love is like a rainbow - you can never find it's end.
- By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has
a son who thinks he's wrong.
- Charles Wadsworth
- A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.
- Anyone can be a father, it takes someone special to be a dad.
- Dad's the boss, mom said so.
- Father's day is when the whole family takes time out to remember the forgotten man