Scrapbooking Family Quotes
A small selection of fantastic scrapbooking family quotes. These quotes will look great randomly scattered through your Family mini album and will add that special touch. Use them on your 12x12 layouts and any altered scrapbooking project that you are working on.
- The family is a haven in a heartless world.
- Ever notice how in every family there's usually one
person who is shockingly normal? We should get ourselves one of those.
- A family is a little world created by love.
- Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
- Edna Buchanan quotes
- Family: A social unit where the father is concerned
with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet
- Evan Esar
- Other things change us, but we start and end with the family.
- Anthony Brandt
- Family means putting your arms around each other and being there".
- A family in harmony will prosper in everything.
- Chinese proverb
- Family faces
are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past,
present and future
- To us, Family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
- Barbara Bush
- The informality of family life is a blessed condition
that allows us to become our best while looking at our worst
- Marge Kennedy
- In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our
past, bridge to our future.
- Alex Haley
- In time of test, family is best!
- Burmese Proverb
- Families are like fudge, mostly sweet with a few nuts
- A family stitched together with love seldom unravels.
- The family is one of natures masterpieces
- Family - a word that has so much meaning to me I can't describe it - only