Scrapbooking Boy Quote
He's as rough as they make them. Select a scrapbooking boy quote to add to your mini album or scrapbook layout.
- Every puppy should have a boy
- Erma Bombeck
- A boy is the only thing that God can use to make a man
- Before they can be men, they must be boys.
- Nancy Reese
- Just one of the boys
- One of the best things in the world to be is a boy; it requires no
experience, but needs some practice to be a good one
- Charles Dudley Warner
- A loud noise with dirty on it.
- Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable
- A boy is a magical creature - you can lock him out of your workshop, but
you can't lock him out of your heart
- Allan Beck
- The greatest treasure to fill our home with joy is our active, curious,
rambunctious little boy.
- There comes a time in every rightly constructed boy's life that he has a
raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure
- Mark Twain
- The boy is father to the man
- panic, chaos, disorder...my work here is done
- There never has been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as
the love between a mother and a son.
- When I grow up I want to be a little boy.
- Joseph Heller
- Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy
- To become a real boy you must prove yourself brave, truthful, and