The day I was born Theme
The day our daughter was born my partner wrote down everything he could think of that happened that day. He recorded major current events both world wide and right here in Australia plus silly little things that dont mean much at all. I will (hopefully one day soon) create a day i was born mini album for Atiria to enjoy when she is a little older.
These are some of the things recorded on her 'birthday' plus others that would be a good idea. I have added the actual data we recorded in brackets.
- Number one song (Left outside alone - Anastasia)
- Weather (overcast)
- Sport events (Guildford Raiders 40pts vs Lalor Park 0pts)
- Number one movie
- Top TV shows
- Saint Day (Blessed Nicholas Albergati)
- First visitors
- News paper (you can buy and store your daily paper as a keepsake)
- If you didn't want the whole paper the 'notice of birth' is must have keepsake
- Front page news
- Celebrity birthdays (Billy Joel)
- note the price of anything you bought that day (petrol and milk is a good one)
- Monday's child is fair of face.
Tuesday's child is full of grace.
Wednesday's child is full of woe.
Thursday's child has far to go.
Friday's child is loving and giving.
Saturday's child works hard for a living.
But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day, is
blythe and bonnie and good and gay.