Birthday Mini Album
Everybody loves a birthday and everybody needs a Birthday mini album!! Get your photos together (you know you took a lot!!) and put together a fantastic birthday mini scrapbook for your child to remember their special day. A great keepsake for them to some day look back on.
Browse through this list of birthday ideas.
Birthday Boy - Birthday Girl
- Photos: Photo of the birthday Boy in his nice clean outfit before the party starts;
- Titles: It's my party; Main attraction; Star; Sppecial day
- Journaling: Give a general rundown of the day. Where the party is held, whether, any expectations. How birthday boy is feeling.
Make a wish
- Photos: Blowing out the candles on the cake
- Titles: Make a wish;
- Journaling: have a secret pocket that no one but the birthday boy can open with his birthday wish inside it; Anything unusual happen during the blowing out of the candles.
- Photos: The huge pile of gifts; All the guests holding the gifts; The even huger pile of rubbish after the gifts are opened (is 'huger' a valid word?)
- Titles: Gifts of love; Presents!!! Time for presents;
- Journaling: list of gifts and givers? This is handy for sending the thank-you notes as well.
- Photos: No photos required, just keep the birthday cards
- Titles: Best wishes;
- Journaling: The journaling is in the cards so just make a pocket to hold them.
- Photos: The Cake; Guests eating the cake (or avoiding...lol); Don't forget the rest of the food; maybe the set dining table.
- Titles: The Cake; Time for cake; cake and me
- Journaling: Who made the cake; Flavour; Party hit or party pooper
How many fingers are you
- Photos: Birthday Boy showing you how old he is on his fingers
- Titles: I'm 3; 4 fingers old; I'm this many; Me is 3; How old are you?
- Journaling: How is the birthday boy feeling about being another year older. What are his expectations (late night tv, more pocket money...)
- Photos: Kids playing party games
- Titles: Party games; Party fun.
- Journaling: List of the party games (plus winners if any)
What I wanted
- Photos: Presents; The Birthday boy writing a wish list;
- Titles: What I wanted vs What I got;
- Journaling: Get the birthday kid to write a list of presents that they wanted for their birthday. (you will get a good sample of their handwriting by doing this) You write a list of what gifts they received.
- Photos: Group shot of the birthday boy and his mates
- Titles: Party friends; Friends
- Journaling: Names of friends attending the party; Signatures of friends and guests
- Photos: No photos
- Titles: Not just my birthday; The facts
- Journaling: Record other stuff that happened on this day from your local news paper or celebrity magzine etc. Note down the price of milk, petrol and bread.
- Photos: No photo, just a printed invitation
- Titles: You're Invited;
Our wish for you today
- Photos: No photos required
- Titles: Our wish for you;
- Journaling: Parents wish for the birthday boy, dreams and hopes for him when he is older
The Visa Quote
- Catered Birthday Dinner: $200
- Decorations, Goodie bags and Party Clown: $400
- Memories of Aiyanas 4th birthday: PRICELESS
- Bob is 3
- Emmy turns 2
- Party time
- Happy day
- Turning 2; Two cute
- Three times a birthday;
- Finally four
- 5 today
- Silly Six
- Great to be 8
- Now im Nine
- 10 out of 10; Perfect 10