Make an Altered Bird Feeder
Altered Bird Feeder
I wanted to make my sister a Christmas bird feeder. I purchased a plain one at M's for around $5.
How I made it
- I painted the entire thing green first.
- Then tore strips of Marah Johnson Christmas paper for the roof and attached it
- I cut strips of the Christmas paper for around the bottom of the bird feeder. I used the same gel medium to attach that.
- I used May Arts plaid and a couple of old buttons to embellish the top.
- Then tied a knot around a pony bead and slipped the velvet May Arts ribbon
through the hole
at the top of the feeder to hang it from.
The gel medium dries water proof so its good for outdoors.
- Created by Bethie
Related Mini Album Topics
Altered Christmas Scrapbooks and handmade gifts
More Xmas Scrapbooking inspiration and examples
Christmas Mini Albums
Tutorials for making Christmas mini books and gift ideas