10 Things I Love About You Mini Album
A '10 things I love about you' themed mini album would make a gift to give to that special person in your life whether it be your partner, your child or a friend. It can be as deeply heartfelt or as lighthearted as you want it to be.
As the title suggests this theme requires that you list the 10 reasons you love your partner. Be specific with the reasons you chose and highlight the feelings and thoughts that they inspire in you. Remember it is better to say "I love that feel like I'm the only person in the world when I am around you" rather than "I love the way you make me feel"
Think about the following to get you started on your "10 things I love about you" list:
- The little things they do for you: in the morning, when you feel down, for your family
- Things they say: favourite sayings
- Items that remind you of them: the cap they always wear, that leather jacket he won't get rid of, coffee cup
- Your five senses
- Facial features: smile, dimples etc.
Baby specific stuff
- Body parts - Cheeks, chubby thighs etc.
- Baby Talk
- laugh, giggle, cry
Once you have completed your list then scrap a page for each reason. Select some photos of your subject for your mini book. If you have chosen particular items that you love about your subject then take pictures of those items to add into your pages.